PANAMA BANK ACCOUNT SECRETS
Do banks in Panama require some sort of special introduction?
Anyone can form an offshore corporation without visiting Panama.
A fact you should know about before selecting this option.
Abscence of tax treaties, developed infrastructure for business and a world-class banking center.
The anonymity of corporations and bank secrecy laws in Panama protect your privacy.
Offshore Wealth Web showed me a code in US tax Law that we used with my new structure that reduced my effective tax rate on passive income from 40% to 10% and also saved me $15,000 per year in accounting fees. No wonder my (ex) accountant didn't take the initiative to show me this loophole that would have made him obsolete since I now have no need to fight with the IRS over qualified deductions.- by B. K. Santa Barbara, CA
"The personal attention I have received from Panama Offshore Worldwide was outstanding..."- by Aquarian International Foundation
When I was fighting civil litigation to defend the assets that were protected by my Panamanian foundation, the attorneys and nominated directors did not take advantage of the situation and provided me with all the documents requested by the judge without compromising my privacy or risking the loss of my assets .- by R.H.
"...the biggest bang for the smallest buck."- by AES Inc.
"They handle all the legal work within hours..."- by Orgone Life Energy Water
"...much faster than other companies..."- by SKG Consultants
"I saved close to $10,000 in legal fees..."
Simple, fast and to the point. I saved close to $10,000 in legal fees by using Panama Offshore Worldwide to set up my Corporations, Foundation, bank accounts and close my real estate acquisition. Thank you.- by G.K. - Greece
With only a $10,000 experimental investment, the Network allowed me to participate in a multimillion dollar cash flow agriculture project that I can actually control my part. I now have real peace of mind knowing that no matter what happens to the world economies, I will have enough off the grid infrastructure to protect my extended family and even close friends.
Helped me understand how to take charge of my money and cut my tax bill in half
They put me in touch with the right people and helped me double our international sales in less than 2 months.- by P.G.
"[I received] accurate responses and solutions in less than an hour..."- by Anonymous
Offshoreww gave me immediate and straight forward answers to all my questions.- by N.L.
You saved our lifetime savings when you notified us two weeks before the Cyprus bank holiday. Bless you.
We knew you had found a winner when you brought us to Panama to buy oceanfront sandy beaches in Pedasi at $4 sq meter. I have just refused offers at $1,500 par square meter and that is a 375 times increase. I would have never imagined such success.
Following your tip, I bought Bitcoin at $80 dollars each and 8 months later I sold it turning a $50,000 investment into $688,000. Keep them coming.
- by M.A. Cairo, Egypt
- Protect your assets from government seizures, lawsuits or an estranged spouse
- Save on taxes legally
- Design your strategy to withstand audit in your country of residence
- Maintain your privacy by not having to provide any more information than the bare minimum necessary to achieve your objectives
- Rest assured that your money is safe with a solid bank
- Few individuals have managed to escape from the programming that places most people in a mental prison waiting for doomsday scenarios or miraculous government bailouts.
- Some pioneers, however, recognize that we live during an era of such magnificent opportunities that have never before been available to humanity.
- During an interesting experiment, a researcher placed a number of fleas within a glass jar. After a few tries, the fleas were jumping out of the jar.
- Then, the researcher placed a lid on the jar. The fleas, while attempting to jump out, would bounce against the lid. After a while, in order to avoid hitting the lid, the fleas started jumping up to about ¼ inch below the lid.
- When the fleas got used to jumping low, the researcher removed the lid again. Miraculously, the fleas continued to jump just high enough so that they would remain imprisoned within the jar.