1. To Increase Revenues
International business people prefer the Panama VISA for Permanent Residency. In Panama’s laissez faire economy, there is always a deal waiting to be made everywhere you turn. Everybody who’s anybody passes by Panama to make business deals because of the following reasons:
– The Banking and Financial Center is the life line of Latin American Trade, Logistics, Finance and Investments
– The Panama Canal hosts a Free Trade Zone and the second largest port in the world that keeps on moving 80% of all the shipments between the two hemispheres.
– The cosmopolitan — yet cost effective — infrastructure of highways, underground and aboveground Metro lines, luxury hotels, beaches, sports and a cultural variety of entertainment with a multitude of restaurants.
– With a Panama VISA for Permanent Residency you can enjoy a world class Tourism infrastructure with over 100 Casinos, the main Caribbean Cruise Line hub, the Latin American Convention Center, the Regional Tax Free Shopping destination, the top Medical tourism choice and an up and coming Agro-tourism sector.
2. To Reduce Taxes and Costs
Panamanian citizens and residents believe that governments have no right to demand taxes or impose mandatory reporting requirements for income that is generated outside of its borders. This economic policy has worked so well that Panama is the only world economy that has been growing by 6% to 12% every year in spite of the recessions in almost every other country.
International business people, who agree with this philosophy, are getting a Panama VISA for Permanent Residency and avoid paying taxes on international income. With this simple and affordable strategy, they avoid breaking any of the laws that have been imposed by their own inefficient and unaccountable governments.
3. To Receive a Low Cost, Hassle Free Panama Permanent Residence Visa
Business people come prepared to visit for a couple of weeks and get a residency card that is effective immediately so they can come and go as they please. If they decide to go out of Panama, they can return in about 3 months – for up to six months – and receive their official Panama VISA for Permanent Residency.
Panama is not a Nani state and has a Constitution that respects Human Rights and Civil Liberties. Panama doesn’t impose any major restrictions on their residents’ length of stay. As long as they visit for a few days every couple of years, Panama’s permanent residents can arrange their travel at their absolute discretion.
Some working people choose to save travel costs and relocate immediately. They get their Panama VISA for Permanent Residency and end up becoming residents in a few months. The residency process can be completed with minimal documentation, little or no investment and with very low legal fees.
4. To have Easy Air Access
Panama is the hub of Latin America with direct flights to most other international hubs. There are direct flights from most major North American, Asian and European cities connecting every South-Central American capital. Panama permanent residents, who have a Panama Retirement Visa, receive a $25% discount on all local and international flights.
5. To Obtain a Second Passport
Panama has earned its reputation as the easiest country to get citizenship because some of Panama VISAs for Permanent Residency — like the Friendly Nations Visa or the Reforestation Visa— lead to a second passport. Only in Panama business people from one of many Friendly Nations can invest just $5,000 in their own profitable business, get a second passport for all their family members and pay no taxes on their international income.
6. To Secure Privacy and Asset Protection
Getting a Panama VISA for Permanent Residency offers the following tax benefits:
Since 1927, Panama provides full-proof Privacy, Asset Protection and tax avoidance with the most private legal entities that can:
– own Bank accounts and other property in Panama or anywhere else in the world
– buy and sell Real Estate, businesses, vessels or any other properties without a publically registered shareholder change.
– avoid paying sales or capital gains taxes
7. To Enjoy a Lifestyle Improvement
Panama has 3 choices of:
– year-around cool mountain weather,
– breezy beach weather and
– always hot metropolis weather.
Panama has a diverse infrastructure.
The working class is content and comfortable with an inexpensive lifestyle.
The middle class can keep a live-in maid (for as low as $100/week) and enjoy an upper-class lifestyle of nightly entertainment and weekend events.
The elite has choices from hundreds of private islands, numerous helicopter pads and over 40 airports to take their planes wherever and whenever they want. There is even an international circuitto race their Ferraris.
8. To Experience Liberty and Independence
People from all over the world feel more at home in Panama than in their own country. Panama honors its status as a Republic. In faux Republics and Democracies the confused majorities allow Orwellian governments to crash the rights of minorities that are on the cutting edge of making positive changes that threaten the ruling classes. In the Republic of Panama, minorities enjoy their privacy and remain fearless as they see their business flourish.
As an example, one expat stayed in Panama for only six months earning tax free income and building his online business. During his short stay, he accumulated 137 Contacts from 52 Countries. His newly acquired network of personal connections will be enough for him to be making deals during the next two years when he plans for his return to Panama.
The whole world is coming to Panama
What’s your reason for a visit?
What’s holding you back?
We can make it Easy
BONUS QUESTION: Why is the International Mainstream Media Demonizing Panama Offshore companies?
Well Informed Individuals Know How the Automatic Exchange of Tax Information will NOT Affect their Finances